Emails I Have Loved
To: Acharya S
Subject: How long have you been awake!
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 00:45:58 -0700
I'm 35, and I've been awake 3 years now! And I wish I could go back to sleep! But when you take the red pill you're fucked! The funny thing is when you look at people they know you're awake! They can feel it! And your life changes!
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 12:26:07 EDT
To: Acharya S
TO CALL YOU BRILLIANT WOULD BE AN INSULT. I AM A 19-YEAR OLD MALE LIVING IN SOUTH CAROLINA...AND FOR THE PAST YEAR ALMOST I HAVE BEEN ON A SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH...AND ONE HOLY DAY I FOUND YOUR SIGHT [sic!. MY MOM IS A CHRISTIAN, AND SHE STILL IS BRAINWASHED, BUT SOMETIMES SHE DOES AGREE WITH CERTAIN THINGS I SAY. SOMETIMES I FIND MYSELF QUESTIONING THE FACTS OF YOUR SITE AND OTHERS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN INVOLVED WITH THIS CULT FOR SO LONG...BUT ONCE I RETURN TO YOUR SITE I AM REASSURED...I AM SURE THAT YOU ARE CORRECT – IT'S JUST SUBCONSCIOUSLY IT HASNT SUNKEN IN YET.... I KNOW YOU UNDERSTAND. I AM TRYING TO RETURN TO MY DIVINITY SO THAT LIFE WILL BE EFFORTLESS AND FUN ...THE WAY IT SUPPOSED TO BE...RIGHT!
To: Acharya S
Subject: Feed-Back From Your Site
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 22:19:17 +0100
I accidentally came across your site, & thought it was amazing. I agree with most of what you say. I have my own web-site, which has a "Symbolism" page that is quite similar to some of your own beliefs. I believe that the God of the bible is an imposter, which it appears you do too. This being just took advantage of a civilization that was very primitive, mesmerizing it with his far superior technology. The God of the bible I believe is a physical being, from another dimension (not outer space. Many bible quotes support this). Why not take a look at my site. The URL is: www.novatus.freeserve.co.uk I have recently started up a Web-Ring, & you are quite welcome to join, if you wish. You'll see how to do this, on my Main-Menu. I would very much like the people who visit my site, to be able to also access yours, & the problem is that my Links page is already very full. To link together via the "Dare To Be Different" Web-Ring would be ideal. What do you think?
To: Acharya S
Subject: EA = ENKI not ENLIL
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 22:21:01 -0400
Very good review of Sitchin's theory!
Just one little correction: The Babylonian Ea is not identical with the Sumerian Enlil as stated, but with the other god of the great triad, Enki, the god of the subterranean fresh water ocean. So according to your theory YAHWEH is related to ENKI not to ENLIL.
To: Acharya S
Subject: your site
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 20:27:54 -0400
Just wanted to thank you for having such a great webpage. I read and read and read for hours. Very enjoyable!
To: Acharya S
Subject: allo allo
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 22:59:38 -0500
Just wanted to tell you that I enjoyed your site immensely. Your facts are what I have been raving about for the past 5 years myself after doing a study on Krishna and comparing it with Christ. I wanted to ask for a few favors. I wanted to know if you have done any study on Islam or Quran, I will be highly interested in it. You will not offend me in anyway, so please be as candid as you may be. Also I wanted to know if I can use some of your writing on my web site, I will give you full credit and the author's name will appear in any work I copy. Please let me know if you agree to this.
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 16:24:43 -0400
To: Acharya S
Subject: I love your work
I started writing to you about a month ago, but Netscape crashed and I decided that might be an omen that my missive was not worth sending.
I'm putting together a web page of works that my husband has introduced me to or ones that I had found "all by myself". Being one of the few writers who cites Massey, I was wondering if you have access to his entire work?
Several times I have found references to your work or found a web page by you that has struck home. To discover that you're a woman and an academic is such a hoot. What great packaging for an adept! I've always been camera shy but back in my late 20's ah, those were the days.
To lift just one of your sentences "Since the ruling parties upon this planet have always heavily practiced the occult, which includes biblical prophecy, it was most likely with tremendous irony that they contrived to name a poorly constructed nuclear reactor after Revelation." you plainly state something that a lot of web authors proclaim but without the scholarship to back it up.
Your page on illegal substances is also a clue. I am working on a hypothesis that like-minded people when given a substance such as hemp or LSD connect to one another, which is why governments have outlawed such substances. Yes, some users had bad experiences but the threat to society was not on the medical level (i.e. individual may harm himself or herself and require expensive government funded medical treatment) or criminal (i.e. user may commit a crime to obtain the substance or commit a crime while under the influence) but the threat lies in the occult arena.
Your work is extremely powerful, and I salute you!
If you have been able to find all of Massey's works, please let me know and even if you have not, I am delighted to find a scholar of your status out there making waves!
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 17:11:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: With Deep Appreciation
To: Acharya S
…I have been back on your wonderful list in lurker mode for several months… I did want to let you know how much I have enjoyed your recent posts on veganism, meat, milk and the whole shebang. You demonstrate hard-earned real world knowledge and a wonderful sense of balance. Talented, beautiful, outrageous woman ~ you are NOT tilting at windmills, but at idiots. I applaud you, as always, and sincerely hope you don't get too discouraged. The world needs the likes of you. Hell, I know I do! Thanks for all the unknowing support you've given me the past 7 months...
With deep respect and friendship,
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 21:38:04 -0400
To: Acharya S
Subject: help, I need a response
I really love your site. Very informative and wise. I've got a born-again cousin who has now taken up sending me e-mails on "Jesus saves" and repentance. For the most part, I've just ignored it. But the "devil" in me decided to forward her a joke sent to me by a friend titled "Dear Dr. Laura." Basically, it jokes with Laura about the fact that she is so determined that god's law is unchanging and his word is law. It basically pokes holes in basic bible teachings, showing how ruthless and prejudicial the bible is. Well, my cousin proceeded to respond to me by basically saying that the author of the joke I sent was right in saying that "god's words were unchanging" but as for the rest of the text of the "joke" that it was taken "OUT OF CONTEXT". This to me is the typical response to any criticism of the bible, and I would really love you to speak on this for me. Your wisdom would be appreciated.
This undertaking will likely be a long process, so you have to decide if you are willing to hang in there with your cousin. There is no magic bullet, but it is not hopeless.
First, your cousin has been brainwashed, which means that you will have to take on the responsibility of discovering how to undo such programming. It can be very difficult. Likely, your cousin will not accept your perception - you are not an "authority." You do not have a congregation with people hanging onto your every word. Your cousin thinks he or she has discovered the "right way." He or she is currently suffering from an inflated ego, but such can only happen to those who feel inferior to begin with. In other words, he or she has been wounded somehow. The rigidity and penance of Christianity, the harshness and hatefulness, perversely provides solace for those who feel badly about themselves. Of course, they are blinded to the fact that others do not subscribe to the heinous notion that humans are born-in-sin wretches in need of saving. So, they will attempt to force their anti-human doctrine upon others. They need others to acquiesce to their perspective, so that they will feel they've made the right choice. In other words, they are in fact feeling quite alone in their "right path," and must have others involved to validate them.
Like I say, it's a long process to help people deprogram themselves. I would not spend too much time on it. Living one's life as well as is possible, providing an example of a liberated being, is one of the best ways to help others out of this mind-control mesmerism. If they aren't interested, one has to move on and continue to live.
In the meantime, here's another "Dear Dr. Laura" letter, by a friend of mine.
Your cousin is quite incorrect in stating that these things are "taken out of context." That is a standard, pat answer provided by preachers to their congregations in order to convert skeptics. Obviously, for those who are truly awake, intelligent and wise, it doesn't work, because we've actually read the Bible, with the quotes in context, and the context is clear: The jealous, zealous Yahweh constantly commands "his chosen" to slaughter other cultures, as well as each other, steal their booty, kidnap and rape their virgin girls and occupy their lands. Dr. Laura is obviously quite out to lunch, in her perception of the Bible being "God's unchanging word."
Dear Dr. Laura:
Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from you. I try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. I do need some advise from you, however, regarding some of the specific laws, and how to follow them.
- When I burn a bull on the altar as sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord (Leviticus 1:9). The problem is with my neighbors. They claim that the odor is not pleasing to them. How should I deal with this?
- A lady with whom I work is a Wiccan, and describes herself as a "witch." Jesus clearly enjoins us, "Suffer not a witch to live." Yet, I really like Sarah - does merciful, sweet Jesus expect someone to take her life? Please tell me what a good Christian is supposed to do.
- I would like to sell one of my daughters into slavery, as it suggests in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her? (She has a strong back but little work history.)
- I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her menstrual period of "uncleanliness" (Lev. 15:19-24). The problem is, how do I tell? Most of my neighbors or coworkers take offense when I ask them.
- Leviticus 25:44 states that I may buy slaves from the nations that are around us. Do you recommend I buy a Cuban or a Jamaican for doing our yard work?
- I have a neighbor who works a second job on Sunday, just so that he, as single dad, can make ends meet for his two kids. Exodus 35:2 clearly states that he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?
- I felt guilty the other night when eating a bowl of oyster stew because I remembered that eating shellfish is "an abomination" Leviticus 10:10. Are crawfish, crabs or lobster okay? He seems to have a pretty specific diet in mind for us.
- Leviticus 20:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit to wearing reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20 before I am admitted to church or is there some wiggle room here?
- I have three nephews. My brother and his wife, gave them a substantial cash endowment upon turning 18. One used it to go to college. Another played the stock market. The third one concerns me, though. He put it aside in a safe deposit box. Now, Jesus, the Lord of Compassion, clearly speaks in Luke 27, of the servant who failed to invest his "talents" (Hebrew money of the time) "bring him and kill him before me." I love my nephews and could never do this. Will Jesus understand?
- Jesus is from the line of David and tells us more than once to "honor the Law and the prophets," so what goes in the Old Testament must go in the New as well. Thank you again for reminding us that God’s word is eternal and unchanging.